One-Day Meditation Retreat
(Every Second) Saturday: 9:30am to 4:00pm (Mediation Hall)
Join us for intense silent meditation practice geared toward seasoned practitioners. Meditation is self-directed and silent for up to two hours at a time, followed by breaks for lunch (in silence), Dhama talk and Q&A session with our monks.
You may sit on the provided cushion, sit on a chair, walk in designated walking meditation area or meditate outside in the garden (weather permitted).
- Advanced registration required (limited attendance): Due to the need to limit the number of people in the Meditation Hall, people will be required to sign up in advance to attend. The maximum number of meditators will be 15. You can register weeks in advance or right before class. If the maximum allowed has been reached, you will not be able to register.
- Face coverings: Face masks are again required, regardless of vaccination status (as of August 13). Please follow CDC and CT State regulations..
- Maintain social distancing: Attendees are asked to mindfully maintain their distance from others while on the property.
- Bring your own drink: For safety reasons, we are shutting down the cold/hot water dispenser. We do offer water bottles. NO eating in the meditation hall please.
- Meditation garden: During the hours of open meditation practice, the meditation garden will be open. Please observe social distancing while there.
While we are making our best efforts to follow expert guidelines for making the environment as safe as possible, the spread of the virus is ultimately beyond our control, so members should make their own determinations whether it is appropriate for them to come.
Any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.