One-Day Meditation Retreat
(Every Second) Saturday: 9:30am to 4:00pm (Mediation Hall)
Join us for intense silent meditation practice geared toward seasoned practitioners. Meditation is self-directed and silent for up to two hours at a time, followed by breaks for lunch (in silence), Dhama talk and Q&A session with our monks.
You may sit on the provided cushion, sit on a chair, walk in designated walking meditation area or meditate outside in the garden (weather permitted).
- Advanced registration required: Please register online.
- Face coverings: Optional.
- Maintain social distancing: Attendees are asked to mindfully maintain their distance from others while on the property.
- No food allowed (in Meditation Hall): We provide water and tea. Please feel free to drink while practicing.
- Meditation garden: During the hours of open meditation practice, the meditation garden will be open. Please observe social distancing while there.
While we are making our best efforts to follow expert guidelines for making the environment as safe as possible, the spread of the virus is ultimately beyond our control, so members should make their own determinations whether it is appropriate for them to come.
Any questions, please contact email@example.com.